
April 26th was a big day for our family. First, Savannah had her first Tennis game. Then, we came home and started getting ready for her swimming/sleepover birthday party. She decided that she wanted a small party this year and just invite a few friends over to go swimming and then have her guest stay for a sleepover. She also decided that she didn't want me to buy a cake this year, instead she wanted me to bake a cake and let her and her friends decorate it at her party. They had fun decorating the cake and they did a great job. After the party, they all enjoyed playing games and watching movies. I think the best part for all of them was getting to stay up late.

Oh, did I mention that Savannah recieved an I-Pod for her birthday? She was so excited!!!!!
Happy Birthday Savannah! We love you!
1 comment:
Wow! Tennis! That's fantastic, Savannah! Such a great sport! She s pretty!! Hope she had a great birthday party! Love the Hannah Montana theme!
Post a Comment