Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005

Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005
Hi! From the Family

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quick update!

Ok, I know it's been a while since I've posted but I've been so busy. I've been very involoved with school stuff such as the PTO Spring Carnival, classroom volunteering, substitute teaching, and I've designed and completed our 56 colored page school yearbook, took it to the publisher, and help sale all 250 copies. I've also celebrated my daughter's birthday, my husband's birthday, and of course our 15th wedding anniversay. We even had some friends and family members from TN visit for a week and we had a blast visiting with them and taking trips to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Vegas, and of course the San Diego Zoo. We've also finished up baseball and tennis as well as school (our last day was Thursday, June 12th). I've also had a really good neighbor friend move. She was such a blessing to me when I first moved to the desert and I'm going to miss her dearly. (Marisol & Kevin we miss you and your family dearly. We hope you enjoy Dover, NJ and spending time with Kevin's family over in NY.)

WOW, I'm tired now just thinking of everything that I've had going on these last couple of months. We have a week to rest before the kids start Golf Camp and then we plan to take off to TN for a visit.

I hope to take some time this next week to update some of our events with photos on my blog so check back during the week.

Don't forget to leave me a comment if you are reading my blog. I enjoy seeing who visits us through our blog. Remember, you don't have to have a blog site to leave a message just choose "anonymous" and your message will still be posted.

Take care and I"ll blog more soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
It has been a while since I have visited you, but I will begin again. It is hard keeping up with all the new blogs I have found. And yours got lost in the shuffle! LOL
So I am really glad you have commented me and I have found yours again.
Have a great rest of the weekend.