On April 27th, the kids took some time to make a sign for Kevin's Homecoming. He came home from Iraq on April 30th at 2:30 A.M. We were there to watch him leave in October and we were so excited to get to be there when he returned home to his family. Can you see the excitement on Marisol's face in the photo? What a touching moment to experience her excitement when he stepped off that bus. "Welcome Home Mr. Kevin" as the sign reads.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
"Kevin's Homecoming"
On April 27th, the kids took some time to make a sign for Kevin's Homecoming. He came home from Iraq on April 30th at 2:30 A.M. We were there to watch him leave in October and we were so excited to get to be there when he returned home to his family. Can you see the excitement on Marisol's face in the photo? What a touching moment to experience her excitement when he stepped off that bus. "Welcome Home Mr. Kevin" as the sign reads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hey Lisa,
Thanks for checking on us. Because of the severity of the problems she has I am not able to keep contact with my mom. It is very complicated. I did find out that she got out of the hospital today and is going to a shelter in a town near here. I am still very sad that she chooses this lifestyle and that I can't help her but I can only trust God and put her in His hands.
Once again thanks for checking in on us. I have been really busy with constant phone calls about the situation. I have even had to turn my phone off to have some quality time with the kids. So, maybe I can update my blog later.
Michelle
I love your blog, now I know what is going on with the family.
Sherri
Post a Comment