I was tagged by my friend, JoAnna.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago:
I lived in Shreveport, Louisiana, and was a stay at home mommy with my then 1 year old daughter, Savannah.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish up the Valentine's "Cupid Poop" for Rodge's office.
2. Start working on the valentine candy boxes for my kids' classes.
3. Spend time with my wonderful family.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Rodge would retire and we'd build a house on the TN River near a golf course, then we could boat ride and play golf a bunch. We would also travel a lot and see all the places that we haven't seen. Of course, we'd take care of mine & Rodge's families and our kids would be set for their future. I would also make donations to some charities.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I drink way too much Coca-Cola
2. I don't exercise enough
3. I love to watch Days of Our Lives (I've kept up with it since I was in 8th grade, except for a few years while I was working)
Places I have lived:
1. Twentynine Palms, CA
2. Shreveport, LA
3. Nashville, TN
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Closed File & Mailroom Supervisor at a Law Firm in Jackson, TN
2. Purchasing Manager for an automotive company in Lobelville, TN
3. Secretary for a Contract Administrator at a college in Birmingham( logged, reviewed, and tracked all of the contracts for the college)
4. Mother (the best job ever!!!!!!!!!!)
5. Substitute Teacher
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I graduated from Union University. ( I must say that it saddens me to see the pictures regarding the storm but I'm so excited to know that no one died, which is really amazing when you see the pictures.)
2. Both of my kids were born by C-Section.
3. I've been to Berlin, Germany. It was a college graduation gift. I went the summer before the Wall came down.
4. My husband and I went to high school together but we never dated until 5 years after graduation.
5. I cry everytime I hear the song "Blink" by Kenney Chesney or when I hear the song "Remember When" by Alan Jackson because they both refer to our kids growing up and time going by fast.
I'd like to tag:
I'm suppose to tag 3 people but I only have one left to tag because all of the other's have already been tagged. So I'm going to tag my really good friend here in 29 Palms, Brenda.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Lisa-Thanks for playing! Girl, I thought I knew just about everything about you...I didn't know you went to Germany. How cool!?!
Post a Comment