skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Sand Storm"
Today we had a wind/sand storm in the Desert. At one point, the wind was gusting at 61 miles per hour. We saw shingles coming off of roof tops around the neighborhood and there are limbs on our patio from the trees in our backyard. I spent most of yesterday cleaning and dusting everything and then today (before the wind storm) I mopped the floors. Of course now you can't tell that I did anything. This picture shows all of the sand that was blown in around the sliding glass door so you can imagine how dusty everything else is inside the house now. Needless to say, I will not miss this when we get orders and move.
2 comments:
Kinda glad to say this is something I've never experienced.
WOW! I know what the wind feels like. We had 65-85mph winds last month. We lost two out of the three sides of our fence. I can't imagine having all that sand in my house. Good thing you didn't have any damage to your house.
Post a Comment