These are the gifts I made for Savannah's class. Noticed I couldn't find enough of the boxes so I had to finish them up with saran wrap.
Both Savannah & Jordan's teachers got a gift bag that I fixed up with note cards & memo pads with a matching pen that I found at Michaels in the $1.00 spot. I was able to find all of the items with their teacher's inital on it. In the pictures I actually placed the wrong teacher gift with the wrong gift items when I took the pictures. Jordan's teacher actually got the pink one and Savannah's teacher got the blue one.
This is a picture of the flowers that Rodge gave me for Valentine's Day. He always gives me a dozen of roses but this year I personally asked him not to spend that much money on roses because there's a necklace that I want to go with the earrings that I already have and the necklace is really expensive so I'd rather he save the money to go on that for Christmas or my birthday this year. For once, he listened to my request but he said that he just couldn't let the day go by without getting me some flowers. He's such a sweet husband and I love him with all of my heart.
My beautiful family enjoying the gifts I picked up for them on Valentine's Day! God has truly blessed me with a very sweet and loving family and I'm so thankful!







2 comments:
Great Valentine's pics! I fixed the same treat boxes for Alyssa's class! Great mind's think alike --heehee!
Love the treat bags. They are cute. Beautiful flowers too. And the kids look like they had a fun time.
Post a Comment