Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005

Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005
Hi! From the Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

"Golf Camp"


The week of June 23, 2008 the kids attended golf camp for the first time. They got some great tips on their swing and learned some cool things about golf. The kids were split up into two groups for the camp. Savannah was in the older group and Jordan was in the younger group. The last day of camp the kids and their families got to play a 4 hole game where the kids competed in a best score competition against others in their groups. I am very proud to announce that Savannah won in her group and Jordan was the winner in his group. They each won 5 golf balls and a bag of colored tees. Earlier in the week they had also won some other prizes for some of the putting competitions. They had a blast! Oh, did I tell you that they each got to keep their golf sets which included the bag, 5 clubs, 3 balls, a bag of tees, their cap, and their golf shirt. The clubs were even ordered for their height. What a deal!!!!






2 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Way to go, Savannah and Jordan!!!

Aprille Roberts said...

Hi Lisa! I found you through Michelle's at Michelle's Tidbits. My hubby and I are also huge UT fans, although we are still located here in Tennessee! This is my first time to visit, and I will certainly be back. This golf camp looks like a really fun thing for the kids, I don't think there is anything like that around here!

Nice to meet you!
April @ praisemom.blogspot.com