Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005

Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005
Hi! From the Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Yearbook I Designed"

As you all know, I usually work every year on my children's school yearbook but last year I actually designed it using a scrapbook book program that I purchased. Anyway, some of you have been asking to see some of the pages that I did. Although I can not show the pages fully because I'm not allowed to show photos of the kids on my site, I did take a page and blocked out the pictures just so that you can see what one of the pages looked like. Here is one from Red Ribbon Week. Let me know what you think. I'll try to post another one later.


All of the pages were 8.5 x 11". It was a 56 page colored yearbook. I had to save this page as a JPEG format to post it here so the quality is not as high as the original page but you get the idea of what the page looked like anyway.

Yes it was very time comsuming because I'm very picky but I'm glad to say it was a great success!

1 comment:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Great job! I love the look!