Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005

Some Kewl Orange Fans Nov 2005
Hi! From the Family

Monday, August 4, 2008

WHOO-HOO AN AWARD!




I have received an award from one of the blogs that I visit often, Impressions by Rochelle. Most of the blogs that I visit have already received this same award so for now I will not be sending the award to anyone.

Thanks Rochelle for thinking of me!
Here are the rules of the card incase anyone visiting wants to pass it on to their blogging friends:
The rules for this BFF Gold Card are:
1.Use the twinks bank icon
2. Only 5 people allowed. (to be nominated) .
3. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
4. 1 is to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
5. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

No comments: