I hope you all enjoy the photos. Sorry it took me so long to post them on my blog.
The first picture is a picture of the kids with Eugene after the "Old West Shoot Out" show that we saw before boarding the train. The second picture is a picture of Rodger's brother, Timothy and his wife Sherri.
Here's a picture of us in front of the train we road.
When we first got to the Grand Canyon viewing area we were lucky to get to see the mighty Condors flying! There was actually 3 of them flying! They were only there for a few minutes but we were able to get some really great shots of them flying over the Canyon. What an awesome site! They are huge!
Our friends, Eugene & Beverly with their son Sean!
Timothy, Eugene, & Rodge!
A couple of my favorite shots!
No, we don't know the guy in the background but I love this shot and the way he is standing in the background behind the kids with the Grand Canyon view in the distance!
The train robbery!







2 comments:
Wow! Grand Canyon! I know all of you had a blast! It must look so beautiful there! Can't believe how much the kids have grown!!
This was a fun day!! You can tell I was worried Savannah wasn't going to give up her cash.
Sherri
Post a Comment